Kuwentong Adarna is our means of sharing stories through our pool of trained and professional freelance storytellers. They take kids to different worlds by making our stories come to life and engaging them in fun games and activities, while exposing them to their cultural heritage.
To invite one of our storytellers to your event, please send us a letter of request indicating the following information:
- Where would the storytelling session be held?
- Is it an enclosed area or an open space?
- What equipment will you be able to provide?
- How many children will be present at the session?
- What are their ages?
- Are they more comfortable with English or Filipino?
- When is the start and the end of the storytelling session?
- How many stories are you requesting from the storyteller?
- Is the storytelling a part of a certain event and celebration?
- Who are we going to coordinate with?
- How can we get in touch with this person?
The letter should be addressed to Ergoe Tinio (ergoe[at]adarna.com.ph), Marketing Associate. You may also transmit the letter through fax at (+632) 352-6765 local 125.